Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happiness? Can you define that for me please?

     Happiness, to me, is being able to see the little miracles and little victories in everyday, whether it be having a little extra time in the morning to dance to my favorite song, or seeing a little plant growing out of something crazy. I don't know. I'm weird like that; little things like that make me happy. But then again, am I really crazy for that? I think all of us are capable of feeling content with our lives even if we don't live in the greatest of situations by appreciating what we have around us (even if its not much).
     Happiness may be hard to find sometimes in the nooks and crannies of everyday life, but I promise you it's there. And it doesn't take a whole lot of effort or skill to find it, I mean, look at me. Doing as much with as little effort as possible is my thing. Sure, I don't have as much responsibility as an adult does, but I've still got a whole lot on my plate.
     Through this blog, I wish to shed light on this elusive thing called "happiness," share my story and hear others', and bring happiness to someone, anyone, everyone. 


   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment